Monday, December 7, 2009

Have Yourself


I love the blog Apartment Therapy: the Kitchen. I love how it fills my google reader with hundreds of posts every week from its plethora of authors, and I love that each of the writers give the blog a little something different.

One of their (more) recent posts is about 15 small luxuries for home cooks [which you can read HERE], and it talks about some artisan cheeses. This led to a hankering for some artisan cheeses to consume myself. I sense an upcoming trip to a local cheese shop coming up!

On Friday, I am planning to drag Victor with me here and there and around the city for a full day of fun and non-studying on Friday so that I can get my fill of the city's holiday spirit (Bryant Park holiday shops, Union Square holiday market, Rockefeller Christmas tree, etc!) before I go home, and mayhaps I shall add this little shop to the list and have ourselves a mini cheese and wine party (consisting of... one cheese and one wine). Still, I am looking forward to it. I love Christmas!

Anything you guys can't wait for as the holidays come up? Any creative ideas I can steal from you? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment