Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Snake!


Hello faithful followers of our blog! There are many exciting developments happening; but, it would be premature to announce them now. There is one announcement that I would like to make and hopefully, many of you will be excited to hear this announcement. If not, then I apologize for wasting your time and you can skip down to the joke posted below.

Originally, Maureen and I had hoped to be wedded on August 7th, 2010. Many things were set: vendors were booked, ceremonies were being mapped out in our heads and we were counting down the days. Then disaster struck in the form a scheduling conflict. The allHOC retreat was scheduled for that same weekend...DOOM! MAYHEM!! WHERE IS BATMAN?!?! Fortunately for us, all our vendors were available on our new date August 1, 2010. I am posting this as a claim of right. Maureen and I officially claim August 1st as our wedding day--where I will be claiming her...as my bride.

Joke time!

Two snakes were out taking a stroll when the son snake turns to the mother snake and asks: "Mommy! Are we poisonous?"

"Why, yes we are", says the second.

Again the baby snake asks, "Are you sure we're poisonous?"

"Yes, we are very poisonous."

The baby snake becomes very upset. Again, he asks, "Are we really really poisonous?"

"Yes we are really really poisonous. In fact we're the most poisonous snakes in the world. Why do you ask?"

"I just bit my lip!!!"

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Siu-ling & Jen's wedding is on August 7, 2010. It's a good thing you changed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha victor, i miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeeessssss!!!! now I can go to botthhhhhh!!!!!! YEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete